Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tea Princess Vintage Look Baby Dresses - Divine!

Every now and then I come across a gorgeous item that reminds me that it is OK that I dress my little girls in feminine, vintage looking baby wear as opposed to recent trends like black anything, denim jackets and tummy baring tshirts. There is a time and a place to look trendy but I just love to dress my girls in outfits that remind me of my baby photos and are obviously made with love and attention to detail. I came across Tea Princess in the latest Shop 4 Kids Magazine and this little babydoll dress had me written all over it! The double frill hem, the corsage and the matching bloomers - just beautiful. Very similar to clothes I either make myself or have a lovely aunt make for me. By the way, my pet hate - baby girls in dresses with their Huggies hanging out - come on mummy, get some frilly knickers!
Source: Photo courtesy of the Tea Princess website

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin