Monday, September 8, 2008

BabyBoxes - A Beautiful Gift for a New Baby

I am a very big fan of prepared baby gift boxes for a new arrival and I have sent many from different companies in the past. Some come with cute little flower arrangements of singlets rolled into rosebuds, or nappies rolled into a "nappy cake". None, however, compare to the one I received from babyboxes when Lulu was born. For starters, the gorgeous gift box itself is perfect as a baby keepsake box - I keep all Lulu's cards in it. Secondly, the gifts are very practical - muslin wraps, soft 100% cotton baby singlets, a bodysuit, beanie, baby socks etc. The little toy puppy is very soft and gentle on the baby's skin - Lulu will still sometimes sleep with hers. But most of all, my favourite item in Lulu's gift box was the little slogan singlet that read "Little Sis" - soooo adorable! You can get variations such as "Milk Rocks" or "Daddy Dressed me Today" - very cute! The boxes themselves have different colour themes to choose from. The other bonus from the particular package that I received is the Mummy gifts - the goats milk & vanilla soap was so luxurious on the skin in the shower, like nothing I have ever used before; the lavender milk spray - very relaxing & pampering for new mummy's; and you can't go past Lindt chocolates for a nice finishing touch. I would definitely recommend checking out all the great gift variations on the babyboxes website.
Source:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin