Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disney Princess Birthday Party - Update

It has been a very busy few weeks - but the plans are well under way for Gigi's 4th Birthday party. Invitations have FINALLY gone out and I am now sourcing prizes and costumes for the games and theming. I have some great ideas for the games - without giving too much away, I can reveal there will be six games all themed around each princess and of course my annual "Daddy's Game" - basically where the all the dad's get to be funny & silly - the kids love seeing their daddy's goofing around. I have purchased two brand new Disney princess costumes on ebay for Gigi & Lulu - and they both arrived this week and are gorgeous. I am still waiting on mine - but you will have to wait and see on that - it's a surprise...
Photo courtesy of Disney

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin