Monday, September 1, 2008

Gigi+Lulu - Party Ideas for Little Princesses


Coming Soon: I am going to publish some articles I am in the process of creating which will outline how to throw a fantastic birthday party for that little princess in your life. Gigi is coming up to her 4th birthday and so far I have thrown a Mermaid Princess Underwater Adventure Party (1st Birthday), a Princess Garden Tea Party (2nd Birthday) and a "Gigi the Great" Circus Party (3rd Birthday). For Lulu's 1st birthday this year we had a Prima Ballerina Princess Brunch. I will show you how to create a great theme, draft your own fantastic invitations, formulate a guest list without inviting the whole planet, offer great food & entertainment ideas (my forte!) and not forgetting my perennial party favourite activities - the mandatory Dad's Game (you will love these!) and our craft station ideas - a must so that all the kids get something to take home that they made themselves. With a background in event management, this is my all time favourite thing to do with my kids every year so watch this space.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin