Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Rose in Serena & Lily

Like everyone else, I am curious to see what that beautiful Kidman-Urban baby looks like. With such a gorgeous mix of genes, I am sure that little 2 month old Sunday Rose is very cute! With mummy, Australian actress Nicole Kidman, (no sign of daddy, Australian country singer Keith Urban) the pair popped out for a stroll in London on the weekend, with little Sunday Rose safely snuggled in a Serena & Lily Baby Market Sling in Flax/Sky Blue colourway. The lining of this lovely, hand embroidered baby sling is 100% organic cotton and comes in 2 other colour combinations. With her mum's auburn hair, I wonder if Sunday Rose has/will have a pretty red tinge to her locks - strawberry blonde looks gorgeous on a little baby girl - I know, I have two of them!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin