Sunday, September 14, 2008

Elf Creations - Embroidered Singlets for Beautiful Baby Girls

When Gigi was a baby, my mum embroidered some pink roses in bullion stitch on our Bonds singlets and I loved that a plain old singlet could be given a beautiful face lift with some creative needlepoint. Learning how to do bullion stitch is on my life's to-do-list as I hope to one day do the same for my grandchildren. In the meantime, I was delighted to come across Elf Creations as I Googled around to learn how to do this type of embroidery. Lana has some really gorgeous singlet & sock sets, among other things, and I have shown above my favourites for little princesses - the butterflies, pink nappy pins, pink rattles and of course, the roses. Lana's website is well worth a look, as there are lots of great gift ideas for a new baby (boys & girls) if you want something with that added personal touch.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin