Friday, October 31, 2008

4 Little Ducks for 2 Little Princesses called Gigi & Lulu...

Besides the fact that I just love gingham check on baby gear, 4 Little Ducks has a delightful range of girls & boys fashion & accessories - too many in fact to choose from. Both Gigi & Lulu have worn items from 4 Little Ducks - I first found Melissa's range at the Hills Craft Market in Castle Hill & later at the Mosman Village Art & Craft Market. I was very excited when I came across the website for 4 Little Ducks and have seen the new items added to the collection. Based in Sydney, they will also ship to international locations. Lulu had the gorgeous applique heart gift set shown above and also a matching sleeping bag with the functional seat belt split - perfect for winter nights on the way home from Nonna & Nonno's house. I haven't yet shown Gigi the butterfly t-shirt - I know when she sees it she will want 10 of them!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin