Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Il Tutto - the Baby Bag that literally has "Everything"

Everyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for anything in red so when I came across this gorgeous baby bag from Il Tutto, (meaning "everything" in Italian) I had to add it to my wish list. Also available in black & cream, the "Mia" tote is the brainchild of local designer Lucie Trinco, and I recommend you check out her website for all the other beautiful styles of baby bags. Having said that, I do really love this style, also a favourite of Australian actress & Oscar winner Cate Blanchett. Naomi Watts & Sarah Murdoch also own an Il Tutto baby bag. There are so many boring baby bags on the market - you know the ones - navy blue with tartan check lining, PVC outer, lots of silly shaped pockets and long straps etc that seem "practical" yet SCREAM "BLAH". My very first baby bag was a groovy gorgeous striped shoulder bag, hand made by my best friend, which I adored. Since then, and another baby later, I have lost count of the amount of bags that have come and gone. You could call me the Imelda Marcos of baby bags. As Gigi & Lulu got bigger and I needed to tote more stuff around with me (including their little handbags that must go everywhere with us!), I tend to prefer either trendy, expensive baby bags or just really cool over sized tote bags, similar in style and shape to the "Mia" Il Tutto bag. Right now I am working a gorgeous leather Gucci bag but I think I might be in the mood for a splash of red...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin