Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elegant gift for new baby girl from Tiffany & Co.


As I stood at the counter at Tiffany & Co. in Manhattan last year, I immediately fell in love with the sterling silver Barbell baby rattle. There is something somewhat magical about just being in the beautiful store on 5th Avenue - my gorgeous husband had just bought me a bracelet for my birthday, which was on that actual day we were there, and you couldn't help but feel a little like Audrey Hepburn..
If you were to receive this as a baby shower present, or as a gift for the birth of a new baby, I can guarantee you would feel that same hint of enchantment, starting from the mere sight of the signature blue box wrapped in white satin ribbon...
You can view this gorgeous rattle online at Tiffany & Co. or go in store and feel the magic...


3 comments:

this site is a test! said...

Hi Martina, it's Melissa Seymour - sorry this is coming through as a comment, can't find anywhere to send a message. Love to get in contact with you - please email me or call me - melissa@lumierecommunications.com.au

Celeste said...

What a gorgeous baby shower present! I love your blog, it has lots of good info for little girl stuff .... any plans to do boys too?

gigi+lulu said...

Thanks celeste, I appreciate you stopping by. For now I am sticking with what I know best - little girls.
If the time comes and I am blessed to be in the market for boys things too...or if my valued readers REALLY want it, I may be swayed down the track. Keep checking in..you never, never know : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin