Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gigi & Lulu with Gigi & Lulu!!

One of my friends was Googling me (gigi and lulu) a few months ago and she found these gorgeous dolls, appropriately named Gigi & Lulu by Joo Sweetie, available through Etsy. Etsy is an online market place for buying & selling anything hand made. I had a look through all the beautiful dolls made by Joo Sweetie and there were so many to choose from. I ended up getting the Gigi & Lulu doll (of course!) and my little name sakes just adore their new friends, as you can see. I also ordered them a tooth fairy doll each - which is such a beautiful idea for a present for a little princess, and I got myself a keyring with the cute little Japanese doll on it. Joo Sweetie sent these to me in record time from the US and she explained how she meticulously researches then chooses the names for her gorgeous pillow dolls and how it is such an amazing coincidence that these two names went together, as do my little peas in a pod. Well worth a look at her online store as she has several combinations of pillow dolls and other lovely hand made gifts

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin