Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gigi & Lulu HEARTS Janie & Jack on Sale!

In an earlier post featuring the lovely little Suri Cruise, one of our favourite celeb toddlers (and apparently every one's favourite, according to Forbes magazine) - we blogged about a delightful smocked pink dress from Janie & Jack. I am always looking in their online boutique for new and beautiful fashions for little princesses - they have the loveliest garments, using soft and delicate fabrics. This little set caught my eye from the Janie & Jack Luxe Collection which is currently on sale, with limited sizes. In silk charmeuse, which may not be the most practical fabric for a toddler, this little Ruffle Top is so pretty and the matching tulle skirt is fit for a princess. You simply must check out their new Penguin Winter collection - I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink & green together for my little strawberry blondes and all the pieces in this story are mix and match - I can't decide which ones I love the best so visit their online boutique and decide for yourself

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin