Saturday, February 21, 2009

kids inSTYLE - Trade Show - Sydney Feb 19-23rd - Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion, Entertainment Quarter

Yesterday I experienced my first kids inSTYLE trade show in Sydney and I must say, it was a great event and I met alot of fantastic people with some beautiful, beautiful fashions and accessories that I can't wait to tell you all about in future posts. It was also nice to meet some of the people whom I have blogged about in the past face to face. For example, Vanessa from Gelati Art - you may recall I bought the ballerina slippers canvas for Lulu back in September. Vanessa has some gorgeous new designs which I am very excited to be able to tell you all about in coming weeks. It was also great to get up close and personal with the Serena & Lily Baby Market Sling that I also blogged about in September. You remember the one - Nicole Kidman had Sunday Rose snuggled up in it. Can I just say, the photos don't do it any justice - it is so soft & pretty, I would definitely want one for my next baby. The kids inSTYLE trade show is a part of the LIFE inSTYLE event and is on in Sydney until Monday 23rd February, after which it will move to Melbourne in July 2009

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin