Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Missoni Puffa Coat with signature zig zag detail - a must for your little freezing fashionista

I have always loved the abstract colour combinations & amazing geometric prints that Missoni is renowned for. Zig zag is a hard print to wear at the best of times, however the Missoni family always manages to design flattering collections in the most beautiful fabrics. I also love smocking, especially on little girls dresses and shirts so when I came across this girls Missoni Puffa Coat, I instantly fell in love with the zig zag stitching and hot pink colour. Reminiscent of the smocked detailing that Missoni does so well. Another great find from one of my new favourite online boutiques - Children's Salon. To see more of their wonderful kids wear collections, click on the link on my side bar..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin