Monday, February 2, 2009

I HEART J Crew crewcuts Spring/Summer 2009

In the days following the US Presidential Inauguration, the JCrew website crashed. Why? Because once it was revealed that the First Children, Malia & Sasha Obama were dressed in JCrew, everyone wanted a coat just like the ones worn by the sisters. After looking over their newly released Spring/Summer 2009 line, I can find several other reasons to dress my princesses in JCrew. Here are a couple of my faves - the Silk Taffeta Tiffany Flower Girl Dress and the Posy Chino Jacket in Tea Rose colour. Go to the Crewcuts website for more details on these or any of the other gorgeous garments in their new line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this information. read me article
Jcrew Obama Jackets

Blog Widget by LinkWithin