Monday, December 29, 2008

Time Friendly Printed Postcards from Stationery Online

I am back from a few days of much needed family time and ready & rearing to go! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you made Santa's nice list. For those of you who are time poor during the holiday season - as so many of my friends have told me they are - I had a solution this year to that annual job we all seem to put off until the last minute....you know the one I am talking about - your family Christmas cards. I have had email greetings from friends apologising for not sending cards due to time constraints and believe me, had I not found Stationery Online, that would have been me this year. In the past I had been one to do a family newsletter (you know, those sometimes annoying summaries of what you have all achieved in that year) but for the past couple of years, with three children to attend to (yes, hubby included ha ha), ballet classes, pre-school, swimming, tennis and trying to squeeze in some "me" time as well, who really has the time anymore. I used the beautiful photo of my girls we had taken by Hawkins Photography (which I have previously blogged about), and it was as simple as emailing it with my chosen template, proofing the text (there is room on the back to have your greeting pre-printed to save on having to sign off on all of them) and once that was all finalised, I received them the next day. Melissa and her team were awesome - so helpful and friendly - and I would highly recommend them for any printed items you may need - party invitations, birth announcements etc. As you would expect, it was a little more expensive than buying cards at the supermarket and not as personal as a handwritten note but my extra time with my family is priceless this time of year and though I did jot down some personal notes on some of the cards for close family, most of the recipients were stoked to get a beautiful photograph of the girls to put on the fridge. For more on the templates available, go to the Stationery Online website and have a sneaky peak

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin