Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So...Suri & Katie Cruise are fans of gigi+lulu and took my advice...

Sitting at my desk on a warm Friday night in Sydney, Australia, I posted my number 6 Christmas Little Red Dress from Janie & Jack's Uptown Holiday Collection. It was Dec 6 here, yet still early morning on Dec 5 over in the Big Apple. Picture this - Katie & Suri are doing some online shopping over brekkie, looking up their favourite blog for little princesses (yes, that's me!), saw my number 6 Christmas Little Red Dress recommendation and Katie was straight on the phone to Tom - "honey, do me a favourite and please pop out to get Suri the Janie & Jack Hand Smocked Bullion Silk Dress in red - we MUST get this dress for Suri because gigi+lulu recommended it and Suri wants to wear it tomorrow.."

OK, so it most likely did not play out that way but I am very excited to see Suri in this dress the day after I talked about it, as it is divine. With thanks to our friends at Suri Cruise Italia, the Rosette Coat is from an earlier Janie & Jack Holiday Classics 07 collection and the gorgeous faux patent leather Bella ballet flats in Candy Red are from US department store, Nordstrom. I am now off to find my number 10 Christmas Little Red Dress...hmmm, now what would Suri like this time..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin