Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Little Red Dress #11 - Oobi Baby GORGEOUS Reversible Can Can Skirt and Matching Cape

I am a BIG fan of Oobi Baby - Gigi & Lulu have several of their summer dresses and Lulu has a really cute striped pinafore with matching leggings and beanie from last winter. I love their signature big covered buttons and their use of red - for those of you new to my blog, red is one of my favourite colours for my little girls. When I came across this Reversible Can Can Skirt from online boutique Cocoon Living, I had to add it to my Christmas Little Red Dress list, even though it is only a skirt. Having said that, why not check out the gorgeous matching Reversible Lara Cape as well - the set looks so cute and you can mix and match the cape with any outfit

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin