Saturday, January 24, 2009

Online Boutique Critique - Buckets & Spades for Kids

While searching online for beautiful dresses for my girls I have found this fantastic online boutique that sells designer label kids wear. Buckets & Spades for Kids is a Melbourne based company and they stock several cool kids labels such as BIG by Fiona Scanlan, Fred Bare, Trelise Cooper Kids, Guess Kids, Alex & Charli & many many more. I LOVE Agatha Ruiz De La Prada shoes and they have a great range to choose from and this dusty pink Trelise Cooper Springtime Frills & Spills Dress is just delightful. Their website is easy to navigate around and they have a VIP club and free shipping on orders over $200. I give this one 5 stars! And so starts a new section of my blog - the ONLINE BOUTIQUE CRITIQUE. Feel free to send me your suggestions or even nominate your own business - I love to find new places to shop online

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I would like to thank you for including our business in your blog :)

Zlata

gigi+lulu said...

Hi Zlata,
My pleasure - you have a great site! Thanks for visiting mine ; )
Cheers,
Martina

Sylvia Leinweber said...

In response to your invitation I would appreciate your thoughts on my own Online Boutique which I got up and running in January of this year, though I've been sewing all my life.

Everything I sell I make myself. I'm still in the process of getting more of my items up on the site. Any comments would be appreciated. Anyway, here is my site's URL: www.SeamstoYou.com

Thank you and have a great day!

Fritzi

gigi+lulu said...

Hello Fritzi, thank you for dropping by. I will certainly check out your online boutique over the next week or so and look forward to seeing what you make.
Cheers,
Martina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin