Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aaron Basha Baby Charm Bracelet - a favourite of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

If you are looking for a decadent present for a new mum or new grandmother, why not go the way of the Jolie Pitt's with an Aaron Basha baby charm bracelet.

Recently, at a premiere of Brad's film, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Brad's mum showed off her Aaron Basha grandma bracelet, given to her by Angelina & Brad, which was filled with an engraved charm for every grandchild. As you can see from the selection above, there are several designs for a little princess to choose from, and they are all so adorable. My personal fave is the pink ballet flat with diamond bow. They of course have boy charms as well so check out their website for the full range available

5 comments:

Bryan said...

How sweet! It's good to know they are in good terms with Angie. Keep posting!

monica Lilak said...

Actually this bracelet with custom gold and diamond baby shoe charms is by Chicago jewelry designer Lester Lampert. The collection is called 'Absolelutely Precious' because each has the baby's name hand carved in the model on the sole so it is sculptural, not engraved like the Basha ones.

gigi+lulu said...

Monica, thank you for bringing this to my attention - I actually referenced another blog as my source here and because the photo is not 100% sharp, I assumed it was correct. Having said that, I went to look at the Lester Lampert website and oh my goodness, his charms are absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the engraved names on the feet - I will be looking at doing a new post to correct this one just to show off his beautiful collection. Thanks so much x

baby slings said...

That is a gorgeous bracelet! I'd love to get my MIL one. She is a fantastic grandma. :)

bunny said...

So so pretty charm bracelet i have ever seen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin