Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to gigi+lulu

Inspired by my gorgeous girls, welcome to the beautiful world of gigi + lulu - with imagery of colourful & bright dragonflys, which represent new light & joy.

In a nutshell, this is a diary of all things sugar & spice!

My passion is to find unique yet beautiful garments, accessories, toys, furnishings, party ideas and gifts, specifically for little girls.

I was brought up a girlie girl and I love to dress my daughters up in pretty outfits. I am always searching online for cute little bits and pieces for my lovely little chicklets and in the quest to find them, uncovered a whole world of delightful and gorgeous things that I couldn't help but share with you all.

I will also be keeping up with the latest clothing trends of celebrities and their baby girls and where possible I will help you find where you too can buy the clothing worn by Suri, Shiloh, Apple and friends. If you see a celeb baby wearing an outfit you just HAVE to have, or playing with a toy, riding in a pram, or want to know where to get any other accessories you find in a magazine celeb baby photo, please drop me a line and I will do my best to source it out for us all to enjoy.

On the other hand, if you have an online store that you think I would love, please feel free to forward me your link and I will be happy to check it out in the name of research. As I mentioned, I just LOVE surfing the web looking for pretty, girlie things and I can't wait to share my findings with you.

xo


"A little girl is a bundle of sweetness, brightness and fun,
the beauty of springtime, the warmth of the sun" - Unknown

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin