Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm BBBAAAACCCKKKKK!!

Hello again everyone! Following my big announcement in January, I have been so busy preparing for the new baby, as well as doing the run around now that Gigi has started "big" school and Lulu has started ballet, and I do apologise for my self imposed little hiatus from my blog. Having said that, I have still been closely following all our favourite little celebrity princesses and the new trends in fashion, accessories, nursery furniture, maternity wear (ESPECIALLY maternity wear!) for 2010 and I look forward to getting back on track with things, starting today!
So, enough of my babble - let's get right into it, starting with some Funky Little Footwear as worn by gorgeous little Sam Woods, who we have been seeing alot of recently in the media.......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin