Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yummy Mummy - Camila Alves in Yumi Kim

Sick of the boring tent dresses that you see in maternity boutiques? Yes, you know the ones - those that could house a three ring circus underneath in colours so blah, you would blend in on a rainy day? My policy was simple when I was heavily pregnant during the warmer months - NO TENT DRESSES! Instead, I was a big fan of the babydoll dress, as well as strapless, elasticized dresses that grew with my tummy. In particular I had a hot pink Charlie Brown strapless dress that I practically lived in. While browsing around the web this week, I came across this photo of Matthew McConaughey's partner and baby mumma Camila Alves - what an absolutely stunning dress! It's from NYC designer Yumi Kim - the Woori Dress in Watercolour

1 comment:

Jason said...

This is a great parenting site. When I get married, I'm going to make sure my wife goes to websites like this one. I have a site myself where anyone can freely express their opinions on controversial debate topics. Check it out when you get the chance and feel free to express your thoughts on any topic. We have some parenting ones in there.

Also, maybe we can exchange links. Let me know if this is possible.

Jason

Blog Widget by LinkWithin