Thursday, April 8, 2010

gigi + lulu Stylista - Down Under Designers - baobab Autumn/Winter 2010

I am an Aussie mum who is proud to support our local children's and babywear designers so I have started a new section in my gigi + lulu - Stylista section to highlight some of our best local talent and I am calling it Down Under Designers. Starting today, one of my new faves - baobab

I am loving the baobab Autumn/Winter 2010 collection for little chickadees - our faves:
  1. baobab "My Purple Heart" Lilac Heart Dress
  2. baobab Blue Stripe Baby Dress
  3. baobab "Fly, fly, butterfly..." Butterfly Envelope T
Available online or in various boutiques Australia-wide - and featured in Shop 4 Kids Magazine February issue - I love the prints and coordinating colours - definitely worth a look : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin